BrainVoyager QX v2.8
Additional Documentation Resources
This final chapter provides references to additional resources that help to get the most out of BrainVoyager, including information about
- how to exploit the power of modern GP-GPU graphics boards,
- how to analyze retinotopic mapping experiments,
- how to learn scripting and automation,
- how to view documentation of plugins,
- how to learn to write plugins and
- where to find documentation about BrainVoyager-based TMS neuronavigation.
A lot of information about specific topics contributed by members of Brain Innovation as well as by BrainVoyager users is available on the BrainVoyager support site.
Copyright © 2014 Rainer Goebel. All rights reserved.